Source of Information/Tools for Beginner

Hi,

I am trying to set up a directory in my company using OpenLDAP.

I am currently stuck trying to create the directory tree and cannot insert
data.

I am testing using the ldapsearch command, as well as connecting via
netscape messenger to the directory.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for some basic info on adding
data/setting up directory, and also any user friendly tools to populate my
data.

Thanks in advance,

Greg Bastian
Senior Analyst/Programmer

NOTICE - This message contains confidential information intended only for
the use of the addressee named above.  If you are not the intended recipient
of this message you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy
or take any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this message in
error please notify Liberty Financial Pty Ltd in Australia on (61 3) 9620
0088 immediately.

except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Liberty
Financial Pty Ltd.