Re: Netscape roaming against an OpenLDAP server?

Rasmus Lerdorf wrote:

> Netscape comes back and says that it couldn't authenticate, but I don't
> see the password I entered in the log here.  In the above Netscape URL
> they talk about access control issues and I am not sure how to relate this
> to OpenLDAP.
>
> So, if someone has gotten this to work, a quick howto would be much
> appreciated.

I've gotten so far as to have Netscape STORE my roaming profile in OpenLDAP, but for the life of me, it doesn't seem
to be able to synchronize another browser to the existing profile in the server.  I'd really rather use LDAP over
HTTP for replication.