Re: Schema, multiply attributes, objectclass top, mail

On Fri, 8 Jan 1999, David E. Storey wrote:

	Also, I use cyrus IMAP in a configuration that has no user
accounts on the mail server which I authenticate via RADIUS, and I've
modified my RADIUS server to authenticate via LDAP (among other things).
Adding LDAP support for authentication is quite trivial (well, after
someone on this list pointed out the obvious).

# "Allan M. Wind" wrote:
#
# > Anyone aware of a pop3 or imap server that interfaces with LDAP for
# > authentication - perhaps via PAM?  From what I understand PAM will not
# > support NT authentication, is there any other interface that I should
# > consider supporting instead/also?  I have read the devel threads and
# > still need to follow up on the links, but if someone could point me in
# > the right direction, it would make my life easier.
#
# WU-IMAP ftp://ftp.cac.washington.edu/mail/
#
# Their lastest beta releases support PAM.  I've been using
# PAM+LDAP+QMAIL+WU-IMAP for at least a month or two now and it all works
# pretty well.
#
# d
#
#

--
SA, beyond.com           My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>