Re: importing multi line fields

Some where way back in time, I came across the example of using the '$ '
as a seperator in multi line fields,  I'm not sure whether in was in the
rfc's but I think most clients tend to handle this. - netscape / outlook
etc.

eg.
address: 1 a road, $ a town $ a county $ a country

regards

alan

--
If the answer's not at http://www.hk.super.net/~alan_k , then