Re: MS Outlook adressbook search..

afaik - there is no way to set wildcards in Outlook express ldap search. :(

But, if you have a LDAP server that contains people from only one domain -
you can set your domain in "mail" field and get all of people with email
address *domain.

For example - to get all people from our ldap server i search for mail
"rosinter.ru".