Re: configure refuses to recognize pthreads

Daryl,
    I ran into the same issue.  What you need to do is define CPPFLAGS
to include -D_MIT_POSIX_THREADS.  The OpenLinux /usr/include/pthread.h
includes a preprocessor if definition to select the type of threads to
include in the OpenLinux distribution.

-mark.