RE: Finding all DNs in an organizationalUnit

Just a word of caution here.  If you are building a general purpose tool, it
may return many more DNs than you expect.  I have a customer projecting over
200,000,000 DNs in their tree.  Depending on where and how you try to get
the list, it could be a very long time until you see your computer again.
It is not unusual these days to see 100,000 or more entries in a single
branch of the tree.

-- Alexis

Alexis Bor
Directory Works, Inc.