RE: new user stuff

> 	So, I want to start using OpenLDAP.  How do I bootstrap my LDAP
> database (given that I've not used LDAP anywhere before)?  The guides
> directory is empty, and the FAQ is a little bare.  Also, how do I let
> myself do adds, etc...?  I kept getting either ``no object'' or a
> permission denied type error in my attempts on -stable last night, and I'm
> running the latest commits right now on my SGI (building it on my laptop,
> which is what I was testing on last night).

LDAP is somewhat underdocumented :-(

If you have time then read the relevants RFC's. For starting take a look in
the tests/ directory, there are some sample LDIF-Files to play with.

--
Lutz Albers, lutz@muc.de, pgp key available from <http://www.pgp.net>
Do not take life too seriously, you will never get out of it alive.