new user stuff

	So, I want to start using OpenLDAP.  How do I bootstrap my LDAP
database (given that I've not used LDAP anywhere before)?  The guides
directory is empty, and the FAQ is a little bare.  Also, how do I let
myself do adds, etc...?  I kept getting either ``no object'' or a
permission denied type error in my attempts on -stable last night, and I'm
running the latest commits right now on my SGI (building it on my laptop,
which is what I was testing on last night).

	This project is really moving, I'm impressed.  I actually
downloaded it last night to port it to the OSs I use, but found it was
alreayd done (I tried a few months back, and it seemed to only want to
build on Linux).  Failing that, I thought about trying to do autoconf
support, but it seems you've already got that, too.  Maybe after I get it
running, I can start finding useful things to send back.  :)

	TIA.

--
SA, beyond.com           My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>