/usr/local/libexec is a file not directory

> ifndef LDAP_ETCDIR
> LDAP_RUNDIR= $ (LDAP_ETCDIR)
> endif

Another install directory problem I found on Debian systems is that it
defaults to trying to install all of the deamons to:

/usr/local/libexec

unfortunately, at least on my system, this is not a directory, it is a
file. I am pretty much a novice here, but had to change the libexec
directory to /usr/local/libexec_ldap. The make install script didn't
seem to complain though when I ran it, so I couldn't figure out what was
wrong - I have a working sytem now though.

Cheers,
tim