Projects, Teams, Leaders, and Followers

The OpenLDAP view is that Projects, Teams, Leaders and Followers are
self-selecting.  The role of the OpenLDAP Project is manage
the overall effort.  We'll be building a "projects" page for the
website detailing each active project.  We'll also provide suitable
discussion forums for each project.

To get things rolling, we need to know what projects/teams you
would like to see established (please provide a brief
charter/description) and the role you see yourself taking in
these projects.

Note, projects/teams need not be limited to software development.

	-- Kurt