Re: Why the split from Umich

> > Does OpenLDAP have any plans for an Oracle hookup or certificates?
>
> Someone with an Oracle server would need to look into the
> Oracle hookup.  Maybe even someone at Oracle will do it.
> As far as digital certificates go, define your schema and go
> for it.  If you report your solutions, others can see, modify, and
> maybe even improve them.  You benefit.

This should be pretty easy.  All you really need to do is build a
reference implementation using one of the free databases such as
PostgreSQL or MySQL and the other implementations will trickle in.  That's
what I did for PHP.  I originally wrote an mSQL driver and now PHP
supports just about every major free and commercial database.

-Rasmus