Re: no any success after changing enmasse build.properties for enmasse installation.

Suman,

Here are the fortress management and access control component locations for the demo:

1. fortress core - This is the base API and is also used to install, configure and load all of the other pieces that comprise this IAM suite.  It is IAM and is configured during installation via build.properties (which automatically loads its values into fortress.properties, slapd.conf and other locales).
2. enmasse web - This is fortress' REST policy server.  It drives the Fortress IAM APIs via HTTP protocol where fortress requires LDAPv3.  Enmasse is configured during Tomcat deployment via fortress.properties
3. sentry - a.k.a 'the realm'.  This is Tomcat's JEE access control module.  It is configured by another fortress.properties file

We are good on 1&2.  Now #3 needs to be taken care of.  The location of that file is here:

FORTRESS_HOME/sentry-[VERSION]/conf/fortress.properties

The name of the param is same as with #2:

admin.pw=  <-- place the same value from build.properties cfg.root.pw here.

***

If this doesn't work we will need to view Tomcat log to see which step it is getting hung up on.  To do that enter from a command line (from FORTRESS_HOME folder):

>tail -f -n10000 apache-tomcat/logs/catalina.out

***

As for videos and more training material.  We're working on it but that stuff takes times and we are all very busy.  Looking for volunteers to join our open source project and help.

Shawn