no any success after changing enmasse build.properties for enmasse installation.

Thank you for previous reply.
But then also waits in same line for long time until i press ctrl+c.

I did according to what previously told me to do some changes  like admin.pw same as cfg.root.pw .
and admin.user same as ldap user.

Before that all process went well but when i gave command, ./b.sh install-enmasse-demo
 In this line it waits :-->
[artifact:mvn]
[artifact:mvn] -------------------------------------------------------
[artifact:mvn]  T E S T S
[artifact:mvn] -------------------------------------------------------
[artifact:mvn] Running us.jts.enmasse.EmTest
[artifact:mvn] 2013-04-16 13:17:07,513 (INFO ) us.jts.enmasse.EmTest.testServices STARTED
[artifact:mvn] 2013-04-16 13:17:07,516 (INFO ) us.jts.enmasse.EmTest.post file:addPermGrant1.xml HTTP POST request to:roleRevoke
So i press ctrl+c  to release terminal.
then i made up changes in enmasse build.properties.
And i gave command

./b.sh enmasse-maven-redeploy

then also it waits in same line.

So give me some suggestion in this situation?

Or where can we get video tutorials or any full documentation  for fortress, enmasse and sentry installation and configuration.

Specially thank you very much Mr. Shawn McKinney for your helpful supports.