Re: back_ldap / TLS Issues with OPENLDAP_REL_ENG_2_4_48

--On Saturday, July 20, 2019 3:55 PM +0300 Nikos Voutsinas <nvoutsin@gmail.com> wrote:

I am using the ldap.conf TLS params to provide the path to CAs. That's
the default way for Debian. It works with 2.4.47, it also works for the
2.4.48 openldap client utils) as I mentioned  earlier.

ldap.conf is only for client utilities. This is clearly described in the ldap.conf(5) man page. This sounds more to me like we've closed a bug with the GnuTLS implementation. From ldap.conf(5):

The ldap.conf configuration file is used to set system-wide defaults to
      be applied when running ldap clients

Regards,
Quanah

--