Re: 2.4.27? (was: RE24 testing call ..)

--On Friday, June 15, 2018 10:38 AM +0200 Michael Ströder <michael@stroeder.com> wrote:

On 04/13/2018 08:27 PM, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
I'm currently out of the office (last week, this week, next week), so
there is no further release work going on at this time.  Once I'm
back in the office, I'll be happy to look into the 2.4.47 release
with the additional features we'd previously discussed.
Any chance that there will be a 2.4.47 release with my back-sock patches?

People keep asking me about the password sync to MS AD and it is much
easier for them to just build a release than to add back-port patches
themselves.

There will absolutely be a 2.4.47 and as previously discussed, it would include those patches to back-sock.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Product Architect