[Date Prev][Date Next]
slapo-memberOf and replication (was ITS#8613)
- To: openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: slapo-memberOf and replication (was ITS#8613)
- From: Michael Ströder <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2017 13:38:09 +0200
- In-reply-to: <E1cm53a-00048r-Ja@gauss.openldap.net>
- Openpgp: id=43C8730E84A20E560722806C07DC7AE36A8BC938
- References: <E1cm53a-00048r-Ja@gauss.openldap.net>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:51.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.48
Hmm, thinking about this some more...
"dynamically added attributes do not participate in the filter matching phase of the
search request handling."
This is a big drawback of slapo-dynlist rendering the work-arounds mentioned in ITS#8613
I have to step back a bit: Why is 'memberOf' not replicated?
I vaguely remember other issues:
But I wonder whether the real underlying issues might have been fixed in 2.4.x releases.
How much effort is it to try to replicate 'memberOf' attribute again?