Re: www.openldap.org not mobile-friendly

On 4/14/2015 2:53 PM, Michael Ströder wrote:
Clément OUDOT wrote:
It will drop in Google's ratings next week because it fails the
<https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/> tests.
Maybe someone can fix the web pages up a bit?  I'm too busy now.

Already fixed in the mean-time?
Since I have easy access to make the changes, I went ahead and fixed this so that for most purposes in non-mobile browsers things look the same, but on mobile browsers everything is more friendly. The whole site could probably use a revamp at some point, but solving the problem in front of us here (the concern about google page rankings) without having to rework the site completely was pretty simple:

* As Michael Ströder said, adding <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1"> * Changing the table with the bullet points on the main page so that it's using floating divs instead of tables with columns, letting it wrap properly for very narrow (mobile) displays.

The end result is that it should look the same for most users. For anyone who is using a small display, it should function without pushing everything off the side of the screen. Google's analysis tool now calls it mobile friendly.

-Evelyn