Re: slaptest-ldif -l <ldif> tool or slapadd option

These requirements are definitely too loosely described to be
implemented. But maybe prerequisites could be added to the slapadd
operation, mimicking dynamic dns (rfc2136)?
That way all prerequisites would be sent by the client, and the server
would "just" have too check them before applying the changes. I know
it looks a like as a ldapsearch (to check these prerequisites)
followed by a ldapadd, but if implemented server side it could be done
in an atomic way?

--
Mathieu