Re: ppolicy draft again

Howard Chu wrote:
> xml2rfc controls white space, for the most part. Definitely not something to
> focus attention on first.

Uummh...

It seems to me that different versions of xml2rfc produce pretty different
boilerplate text, formatting etc. The diff of the compiled .txt looks much
different to that in the git master.

Also it seems you also did not commit an updated
draft-behera-ldap-password-policy-xx.txt after your last commit.

For my own stuff I'm always committing the .txt and .html generated by xml2rfc
together with the .xml. Because that's what reflects what I reviewed before
committing.

Of course the .txt from git and the .txt from IETF web site will differ...

What do you think?

Ciao, Michael.