Re: commit: ldap/servers/slapd config.c syncrepl.c

--On Tuesday, December 08, 2009 3:44 PM +0100 Ralf Haferkamp <rhafer@suse.de> wrote:

Am Dienstag 08 Dezember 2009 13:50:21 schrieb Hallvard B Furuseth:
hyc@OpenLDAP.org writes:
> ITS#6419 also init for ldaps:// URIs

Does it work for ldapi:// as well?  (And should it?)  I seem to
remember StartTLS does work for ldapi, though I don't know what
a sensible host name in the server cert would be in that case.
If StartTLS works for ldapi:// (I never tried it). The ITS#6419 should
work in  the ldapi:// case as a "start_tls=critical|yes" would need to be
present in  the bindconf. That will trigger tls initialization as well.
Have a look at the  previous config.c  commit (1.509) for details.

[zimbra@freelancer ~]$ ldapsearch -x -ZZ -H ldapi:///
# extended LDIF
#
# LDAPv3