Re: commit: ldap/servers/slapd config.c syncrepl.c

Am Dienstag 08 Dezember 2009 13:50:21 schrieb Hallvard B Furuseth:
> hyc@OpenLDAP.org writes:
> > ITS#6419 also init for ldaps:// URIs
>
> Does it work for ldapi:// as well?  (And should it?)  I seem to
> remember StartTLS does work for ldapi, though I don't know what
> a sensible host name in the server cert would be in that case.
If StartTLS works for ldapi:// (I never tried it). The ITS#6419 should work in
the ldapi:// case as a "start_tls=critical|yes" would need to be present in
the bindconf. That will trigger tls initialization as well. Have a look at the
previous config.c  commit (1.509) for details.

--
Ralf