[Date Prev][Date Next]
tls error messages
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: tls error messages
- From: Ralf Haferkamp <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 11:36:38 +0200
- User-agent: KMail/1.12.2 (Linux/2.6.31-8-desktop; KDE/4.3.1; x86_64; ; )
In case of certificate verification failures I'd like to include the
verification error message ("certificate has expired", "unable to get issuer
certificate", ...) in the diagnostic errormessage.
For that I need pass the tls_session* as an extra argument to the
TI_session_errmsg functions (for openssl I need the SSL* handle to get the
verification error). Does anyone see a problem with this?