Re: HAVE_GMTIME_R?

masarati@aero.polimi.it writes:
> The code is littered with tests like #ifdef HAVE_GMTIME_R, but there's no
> longer tests for gmtime_r() in configure.  Is it time to cleanup a bit?

Grepping some OpenLDAP versions, I'm not sure there ever was a test for
it.  #Define it if everything protected by gmtime_mutex can be avoided.
(gmtime_r, localtime_r, anything else?)  After checking that the #ifdef
HAVE_GMTIME_R branches (still) work, of course.  Should probably also
check that the prototype is as expected, in case there have been
multiple versions as with 'int strerror_r()' vs 'char *strerror_r()'.

--
Hallvard