Re: RE24 testing for 2.4.18 (round 2)

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 15, 2009, at 4:46 PM, William Jojo <w.jojo@hvcc.edu> wrote:

---- Original message ----
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 14:08:23 -0700
From: Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com>
Subject: Re: RE24 testing for 2.4.18 (round 2)
To: openldap-devel@openldap.org

--On Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:59 PM -0700 Quanah Gibson-Mount
<quanah@zimbra.com> wrote:

Please test RE24.

A few more fixes, mainly back-meta, back-monitor, and slapo- translucent.

I have the following in my libraries/libldap/os-ip.c:

<<<<<<< os-ip.c
                       if ( setsockopt( s, SOL_SOCKET, TCP_KEEPCNT,
                       if ( setsockopt( s, IPPROTO_TCP, TCP_KEEPCNT,

I have no idea how others are posting successes...

Probably because you manually patched it and it failed to merge when you updated. rm the file then cvs update it.

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc