Re: GSSAPI signing/encryption for unsuspectingly applications (its not a bug)

--On May 14, 2009 2:22:46 PM -0700 Howard Chu <hyc@symas.com> wrote:

Secondly it seems so that Cyrus SASL code does not support SSF larger
than 56 for GSSAPI based signing/encryption (aka integrity/confidential

Also wrong, Cyrus SASL/GSSAPI is known to work with up to ssf=112.

Hm, I thought for the GSSAPI mech, it was hard coded to 56. I've certainly not seen it higher even with newer enc types that were at much higher encryption levels.

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc