[Date Prev][Date Next]
GSSAPI signing/encryption for unsuspectingly applications (its not a bug)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: GSSAPI signing/encryption for unsuspectingly applications (its not a bug)
- From: mikbec <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 22:07:35 +0200
- User-agent: Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 (Windows/20090302)
Patch related to "(ITS#6110) GSSAPI signing/encryption for
unsuspectingly applications" is more an enhancement than a bug report.
Please have a look at patch on
or ITS report on
In short that patch:
1) adds call of ldap_gssapi_bind_s() at the beginning of
ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s() which can be turn on or off by an GSSAPI
OPTION (manual update of ldap.conf (5) included) to provide GSSAPI
signing/encryption for applications that use (and only know)
2) adds the missed implementation of "switch off" functionality of all
other GSSAPI OPTIONS.
3) corrects one string length problem in guess_service_principal() and
4) corrects one hostname resolving problem in guess_service_principal().
Sorry for that kind of announcement but I hope now it is on the right