Re: RE24 connection code reworking

--On Tuesday, January 27, 2009 12:24 AM +0100 Pierangelo Masarati <ando@sys-net.it> wrote:

Howard Chu wrote:

What kind of system are you running on? Linux / multiprocessor?

OK, it just happened again, after #52 runs of test052 with back-hdb. Anything I can show you? The error in the replication is the same as in my previous message, and the logs from the replication proxy contains "connection_read(10): no connection!" 343303 (!?!) times...

Using my new looping run script... I've seen the connection_read(10) line once so far, but no failures. I'm running it 100 times.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer