Re: RE24 testing

Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
Michael Ströder wrote:
Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
Undefined symbols:
   "_ldap_create_assertion_control_value", referenced from:
       _tool_server_controls in common.o
ld: symbol(s) not found
I think partial code from HEAD slipped into RE24. Well, I'd appreciate
if support for assertion control would show up in RE24. ;-)

Not checked yet, but I believe Quanah basically sync'ed re24 with HEAD or so... a make distclean&& configure&& make depend&& make would probably help.

Yes, the libldap Makefile needs to be regenerated, which only happens after running configure. (Actually, I believe just running config.status will regenerate it correctly in this case.) Then make depend / make ...