[Date Prev][Date Next]
test suite data
- To: OpenLDAP Devel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: test suite data
- From: Howard Chu <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 19:35:57 -0700
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; rv:1.9pre) Gecko/2008043023 SeaMonkey/2.0a1pre
I'm currently trying to run "make test" with back-ndb and most of the
comparisons fail even though the backend is behaving correctly.
1) back-ndb always fills in all objectclasses in the objectclass chain,
while the test.ldif files omit most of the superior classes.
2) back-ndb always returns attributes in the order they were defined in
their corresponding objectclass definition, instead of preserving whatever
order they were submitted in.
Any thoughts on how to address this?
-- Howard Chu
CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/