Re: RE2.4

Hi,

Le Mar 15 avril 2008 09:25, Gavin Henry a écrit :
>> Please test RE2.4 and let me know how things go.
>
> All passed on i386, Fedora 8 here. Any news on the build machine rebuild
> Kurt?

running defines.sh
Initializing server configurations...
Starting producer slapd on TCP/IP port 9011...
Using ldapsearch to check that producer slapd is running...
Inserting syncprov overlay on producer...
Starting consumer slapd on TCP/IP port 9012...
Using ldapsearch to check that consumer slapd is running...
Configuring syncrepl on consumer...
Starting consumer2 slapd on TCP/IP port 9013...
Using ldapsearch to check that consumer2 slapd is running...
Configuring syncrepl on consumer2...
Adding schema and databases on producer...
Using ldapadd to populate producer...
Waiting 20 seconds for syncrepl to receive changes...
Using ldapadd to populate consumer...
Waiting 20 seconds for syncrepl to receive changes...
Using ldapsearch to check that syncrepl received database changes...
Waiting 5 seconds for syncrepl to receive changes...
Waiting 5 seconds for syncrepl to receive changes...
Waiting 5 seconds for syncrepl to receive changes...
Waiting 5 seconds for syncrepl to receive changes...
Waiting 5 seconds for syncrepl to receive changes...
Waiting 5 seconds for syncrepl to receive changes...
ldapsearch failed (32)!
make[2]: *** [hdb-yes] Erreur 32
make[2]: quittant le répertoire « /tmp/openldap/tests »
make[1]: *** [test] Erreur 2
make[1]: quittant le répertoire « /tmp/openldap/tests »
make: *** [test] Erreur 2

Regards,
Raphaël Ouazana.