Re: RE2.4

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

Please test RE2.4 and let me know how things go.

Hmm, when invoking 'make test' test022-ppolicy failed. But when invoking it directly in tests/ it works. Such things happen every now and then with various test scripts. It seems to me that there are some non-deterministic failures and I'm not sure how to track them down.

gcc 4.2.1 using -O4
bdb 4.5.20 RPM from openSUSE 10.3

Ciao, Michael.

running defines.sh
Starting slapd on TCP/IP port 9011...
Using ldapsearch to check that slapd is running...
Waiting 5 seconds for slapd to start...
Using ldapadd to populate the database...
Testing account lockout...
Waiting 20 seconds for lockout to reset...
Testing password expiration
Waiting 20 seconds for password to expire...
Password expiration test failed
make[2]: *** [bdb-yes] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/michael/src/openldap/OPENLDAP_REL_ENG_2_4/openldap/tests'
make[1]: *** [test] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/michael/src/openldap/OPENLDAP_REL_ENG_2_4/openldap/tests'
make: *** [test] Error 2
$ cd tests/
$ ./run -b bdb test022
Cleaning up test run directory leftover from previous run.
Running ./scripts/test022-ppolicy...
running defines.sh
Starting slapd on TCP/IP port 9011...
Using ldapsearch to check that slapd is running...
Using ldapadd to populate the database...
Testing account lockout...
Waiting 20 seconds for lockout to reset...
Testing password expiration
Waiting 20 seconds for password to expire...
Resetting password to clear expired status
Filling password history...
Testing password history...
Testing forced reset...
Clearing forced reset...
Testing Safe modify...
Testing length requirement...
Testing hashed length requirement...
Testing multiple password add/modify checks...