[Date Prev][Date Next]
- To: OpenLDAPemail@example.com
- Subject: glue ehancement?
- From: Howard Chu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:37:18 -0800
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; rv:1.9b3pre) Gecko/2008013117 SeaMonkey/2.0a1pre
Seems like it would be a good idea to define a new option "glue-peer" or
somesuch that allows multiple peer-level DBs to be glued together.
It wouldn't really be much work in backglue.c if the set of entries is disjoint.
In case of duplicate entries, we'd have to track them and either drop some of
them or merge them.
-- Howard Chu
Chief Architect, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/