Re:

--On November 28, 2007 2:34:55 PM -0600 "HORSTMAN, MARK A (ATTSI)" <mh2620@att.com> wrote:

I apologize for mailing your directly, but I didn't think this belonged
on the openldap-devel@openldap.org list. I read the 'Subject: Please
test RE_24' thread. Is there a place where one might read release notes
for 2.4.7?

Please don't email me off the list.

There are no release notes currently for OpenLDAP 2.4.7, as it hasn't been released. That's the point of asking for people to test RE24. If you are asking about the CHANGES, you can read them out of CVS for the branch, either via the online CVSWeb at http://www.openldap.org, or by using cvs to check them out from the repository.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer