[Date Prev][Date Next]
- To: "HORSTMAN, MARK A (ATTSI)" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re:
- From: Quanah Gibson-Mount <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 14:06:38 -0800
- Cc: email@example.com
- Content-disposition: inline
- In-reply-to: <41A138055F338F4ABB5BCE83641A2AD80126047C@mostls1msgusr72.ITServices.sbc.com>
- References: <41A138055F338F4ABB5BCE83641A2AD80126047C@mostls1msgusr72.ITServices.sbc.com>
--On November 28, 2007 2:34:55 PM -0600 "HORSTMAN, MARK A (ATTSI)"
I apologize for mailing your directly, but I didn't think this belonged
on the firstname.lastname@example.org list. I read the 'Subject: Please
test RE_24' thread. Is there a place where one might read release notes
Please don't email me off the list.
There are no release notes currently for OpenLDAP 2.4.7, as it hasn't been
released. That's the point of asking for people to test RE24. If you are
asking about the CHANGES, you can read them out of CVS for the branch,
either via the online CVSWeb at http://www.openldap.org, or by using cvs to
check them out from the repository.
Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra :: the leader in open source messaging and collaboration