Re: Please test RE_24

Aaron Richton wrote:
I'm definitely playing whack-a-mole with varying, intermittent failures
here. Look i.e.:

https://www.nbcs.rutgers.edu/~richton/richton-20071128-test039fail.tgz
[~310MB uncompressed]

Looking...

Aside from some problems with /usr/bin/awk in test020, all tests passed for me on Solaris 10 sparcv9. I'll try to compare my test039 logs with your tarball; seems like you had a failed Delete operation somewhere.

[...output was...]
Using ldapsearch to retrieve all the entries...
Filtering ldapsearch results...
Filtering original ldif used to create database...
Comparing filter output...
comparison failed - slapd-ldap search/modification didn't succeed
./scripts/test039-glue-ldap-concurrency failed (exit 1)
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `bdb-yes'
Current working directory /free/BUILD/openldap-20071127/tests
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `test'
Current working directory /free/BUILD/openldap-20071127/tests
gmake: *** [test] Error 1

And I know that 039 *can* succeed from my 050 failure (must have gotten
past it at one point)...

note, I did a cvs diff, don't see any RE24 changes since last night's
build.