ldap_dn2ad_canonical() and UTF8

Hi,

The ldap_dn2ad_canonical() function is supposed to map an LDAP DN into a
Active Directory Canonical Name. Does anybody know why this function
disallows DNs with UTF8 characters in them? The comments in the code are
somewhat uncertain regarding this ;)

/*
 *   b) does DCE/AD support UTF-8?
 *      no clue; don't think so.
 */

But testing with a Windows Server showed me that is seems to be possible to
have UTF characters in the Canonical name. I am asking because I'd like to
commit a change that allows to have UTF8 in canonical names (by removing the
check for LDAP_AVA_NONPRINTABLE from the strval2ADstr* functions.

--
regards,
	Ralf