Re: Problem using BDB replication in OpenLDAP

> Why we can not search any info during the client is normally running? But
> once I rebooted the client site, it worked well and could accept search
> requests? How to solve this problem:)

There are quite a few potential problems with your approach. The first one that comes to mind is that the LDAP server has a cache. If you use BDB replication, without special measures, that cache will not be consistent with the database content. And bad stuff will happen as a result.