Re: LDAP Transactions

A couple of thoughts:

1.  I don't see anything mentioned about Isolation of searches.  In a
transaction, if I modify an entry on one connection, other connections
should not see that transaction until it is commited while converselly
if I have started a transaction on my connection and I have performed
a modify operation on an entry then on a search I should see that

2.  I don't think limmiting transactions to 1 "session" per connection
is un-reasonable.  I think most applications use LDAP connections in a
pool with one connection per thread.