Re: RE_23 hangs in test039 (back-hdb)

Apparently, the fix to ITS#4315 raised a number of other issues; I've
discovered and fixed (yet) another back-meta issue that could be the cause
of ITS#4234 and might be related to ITS#4240 as well.  It appears that
under some circumstances the meta_back_dobind() code cannot overcome a
LDAP_UNAVAILABLE condition.  It should be fixed now; I've been able to
consistently create it from within a test of a custom component, where the
error appears to be back-meta only, so I hope to be able to produce a
clean test that raises it.  The fix is about to come.  I'll open a
specific ITS, although I suspect it could be related to one of the above.

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati
Responsabile Open Solution
OpenLDAP Core Team