Re: ITS#3950

I would suspect that if ITS#3950 was a problem in 2.3.13+, it
would also be a problem with 2.3.11.  But I note that some of
the reports indicate no problem with 2.3.11 but problems with
2.3.13+.  Of course, there might be other factors involved.

I've reopened the ITS and clarified its notes to indicate that
the fix (or I should say the "our workaround for what could be
considered a pthread implementation bug") is not in RE23
as opposed to the issue not being in RE23.