[Date Prev][Date Next]
Differrence of Ri, Rq, Re ...?
- To: openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Differrence of Ri, Rq, Re ...?
- From: Su Tam Nguyen <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 21:49:45 +0700
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=TupxvqatyRel01/4RN4yvF9aT3gZcvEf3rqJDy8cagw/tYDz9UgCh2FQ7uUGhIHw8ptBRRw/d+FaR4d6dNl9J17QA+wFT2Wf8GYlEUPi+EcomW8HF+WuNoJnBvISJQx2KTQyeXn1tmUaEbsiaYZtQVa7HuqGFPvXvjiVbXssa6M=
Could anyone please explain for me how does slurpd work ? I want to do some
small change in slurpd for my own, but I can't understand the function of
Ri, Re, Rq, Stel, mi and so on ....What is the difference between them ?
Any help will be appreciated !
Su Tam Nguyen