Re: RE23 ready for release

--On Saturday, November 05, 2005 12:05 PM -0800 Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@stanford.edu> wrote:

Looking at the log on my one production 2.3 system seems to indicate this
is likely the case, and given that this is impacting production servers,
I'm gonna have to drop it out of the pool for now.  See ITS#4151 for
further detail.

Just to note, the last commit to go through for ITS#4151 didn't solve the problem, working with Howard to track it down.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer