leaks in slapd

I'm trying to have slapd operate with 0 leaks under valgrind. Currently, it appears that the only remaining leaks are in limits handling, which lack a destroy method (and in PERL related libraries/backend, which I'm not going to consider right now), although I didn't check all slapd functionalities (how could I?). I'd appreciate if anybody can point me to (potential) leaks that I missed. I'm working with HEAD, of course, but I intend to backport all operation-relted leaks to RE22.

p.