[Date Prev][Date Next]
Ms project files for 2.2.26 ??
- To: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <Kurt@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Ms project files for 2.2.26 ??
- From: luca regini <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 14:36:31 +0200
- Cc: openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; sūta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=DhIvhaHQr+d6cKIzEU+YV1/VgclRU7/wQpG7Rd3nbG/C+jO/UQCNohYGqzgE/dILaEy+aT6mRxCyUNlsRiqGVFA9MCaAoJgWk6aPNkudrEELyxg7Aq/4fxBsbI4u9ocLZ0zGm23+/F5Sa3KNwizjOboYZuf6bhKkTrgqxMr6wLoReceived: by 10.38.97.67 with SMTP id u67mr2785911rnb; Tue, 19 Jul 2005 05:36:31 -0700 (PDT)
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The latest stable release (2.2.26) does not have project files for MS visual
studio. Does anyone have a MS build enviroment for this versione???
Thanks in advance,
On 7/19/05, luca regini <email@example.com> wrote:
> Actually the real reason is that the dsw has references to dsp files that
> doesn't exist in the package. How could it be??? I wonder if someone has
> ever built the software using this .dsw. I must build it under windows, so
> i'll try to build it myself and then i'll provide back a correct dsw file.
> Hope to find some help if things go wrong.
> Thanks in advance,
> On 7/18/05, Kurt D. Zeilenga <Kurt@openldap.org> wrote:
> > Likely you either aren't using a tool which properly
> > extracts the files... or are using too new a version
> > of MSVC... or maybe the files are broke. Not like
> > we seriously maintain this port.
> > Kurt
> > At 12:27 PM 7/18/2005, luca regini wrote:
> > >I just downloaded a copy of the OpenLdap distribution and tried to
> > compile
> > >it using visual studio .Net 2003.
> > >The compiler complains about corruption of .dsw and .dsp files.
> > >Please note that downloading the package from different sites doesn't
> > solve
> > >this issue.
> > > Thanks in advance,
> > >Luca