Re: Bug in slapi_int_init_connection

>>Please, look at the Operation allocation procedure in servers/slapd/
>>slapi/slapi_ops.c line 144.
>>o_pb are defined in server/slapd/slap.h as o_hdr->oh_pb. And at that
>>point o_hdr is NULL, so anyone calling  slapi_add_entry_internal,
>>slapi_search_internal, etc would crash slapd.
>
> This patch looks OK to me. I'm in the middle of testing a bunch of
> other SLAPI changes, so I will commit this once I have it tested
> too.

There's a macro, OPERATION_BUFFER_SIZE that computes the size required by
an operation buffer which might be worth using; another good idea would be
to create a helper (or a macro?) that nails things together, including the
op->o_controls stuff, much like in connection_fake_init().

p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati
mailto:pierangelo.masarati@sys-net.it