overlays (was: commit: ldap/doc/man/man5 slapd.conf.5)

hallvard@OpenLDAP.org writes:
> 	slapd.conf.5  1.206 -> 1.207
> Add OVERLAYS section

I forgot to ask about a few things:

- Which overlays are experimental?  That should be documented.

  slapd/overlays/README says "some project-maintained, some not.
  Some are generally usable, others are purely experimental."

- pcache is configured with --enable-proxycache instead of
  "--enable-pcache" (and has #ifddef SLAPD_OVER_PROXYCACHE).

  I suggest either the overlay or the config option is renamed.

- Am I right that these comments should be added? I have not tested:

  slapo-dynlist(5):
    On databases that support indexing, it is helpful to set up
    indexes for the searches specified in the group URIs.

  slapo-refint(5):
    On databases that support indexing, it is helpful to set an eq
    index on the attributes being maintained by this overlay.

  slapo-unique(5):
    On databases that support indexing, it is helpful to set an eq
    index on the attributes being checked by this overlay.

- accesslog is not initialized in overlays/overlays.c.
  It can only be used with moduleload after --enable-accesslog=mod.
  Not sure if that should be changed or documented.
  Some other overlays also have comments that they are to be used
  that way, but they can be used without doing so anyway.

--
Hallvard