[Date Prev][Date Next]
ACLS for remote groups
- To: <openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: ACLS for remote groups
- From: "Raissa Dantas Freire de Medeiros" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 18:20:22 -0300
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcVtOQtYgMrgqNdWSRapvDJfAGl0Nw==
- Thread-topic: ACLS for remote groups
We are thinking about to change OpenLDAP source code to support remote groups as <who> clauses. A "remote group" is a group of other partition.
We have done some tests and we have noticed if you put a remote group as a <who> clause, slapd ignores it.
Have anybody already had this necessity or does anybody has anything in this sense?
Thanks a lot,
Brasília - Brazil