[Date Prev][Date Next]
[Fwd: global configuration patch (ITS#3353)]
- To: openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: [Fwd: global configuration patch (ITS#3353)]
- From: Howard Chu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 21:01:12 -0700
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8a2) Gecko/20040714
This patch is the first phase in getting back-config integrated into
HEAD. I will be committing it soon.
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: global configuration patch (ITS#3353)
Submission from: (NULL) (220.127.116.11)
this patch migrates all global configuration variables (*except
ldap_syslog/ldap_syslog_level) into a single struct, which is currently
referenced by frontendDB->be_private.
ldap_syslog is used elsewhere; the impact of migrating it isn't clear.
The attached modifications to OpenLDAP Software are subject to the following
Copyright 2004 Symas Corporation
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification,
are permitted only as authorized by the OpenLDAP Public License.
-- Howard Chu
Chief Architect, Symas Corp. Director, Highland Sun
Symas: Premier OpenSource Development and Support