From:     ozone@symas.com
To:     openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
Subject:     global configuration patch (ITS#3353)

Full_Name: ozone
Version: HEAD
OS: Linux
Submission from: (NULL) (

this patch migrates all global configuration variables (*except ldap_syslog/ldap_syslog_level) into a single struct, which is currently referenced by frontendDB->be_private.

ldap_syslog is used elsewhere; the impact of migrating it isn't clear.

The attached modifications to OpenLDAP Software are subject to the following

Copyright 2004 Symas Corporation
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification,
are permitted only as authorized by the OpenLDAP Public License.

 -- Howard Chu