From:     ozone@symas.com
To:     openldap-its@OpenLDAP.org
Subject:     global configuration patch (ITS#3353)

Full_Name: ozone
Version: HEAD
OS: Linux
Submission from: (NULL) (67.115.65.234)

this patch migrates all global configuration variables (*except ldap_syslog/ldap_syslog_level) into a single struct, which is currently referenced by frontendDB->be_private.

ldap_syslog is used elsewhere; the impact of migrating it isn't clear.

The attached modifications to OpenLDAP Software are subject to the following
notice:

Copyright 2004 Symas Corporation
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification,
are permitted only as authorized by the OpenLDAP Public License.