[Date Prev][Date Next]
- To: openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: back-sql development
- From: Pierangelo Masarati <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 18:19:38 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.0.1) Gecko/20021003
I've spent a few hours working with back-sql; I've fixed a number
of minor bugs/flaws, and written a test (./run tests031 after
configuring your choice of RDBMS).
I need help/feedback to extend the number of supported/tested RDBMSes;
right now, I've tested it only with PostgreSQL (read/write) and MySQL
(read); in the (near) future I'll only have a chance to test it with
If anybody is interested in contributing to back-sql, please, follow the
instructions in servers/slapd/back-sql/rdbms_depend/README, or
add more if your RDBMS is not listed there; then hack
tests/scripts/test031-sql and tests/data/slapd-sql.conf,
if required, and report about the results.
Please follow guidelines in
and provide "cvs diff -u" of your changes from HEAD code.
SysNet - via Dossi,8 27100 Pavia Tel: +390382573859 Fax: +390382476497